Author: Press Room

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Indiana Fever guard Sophie Cunningham addressed allegations she had a sexual relationship with Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury CEO Josh Bartelstein.The allegation was mentioned in a lawsuit filed by former Suns employee Gene Traylor, who is suing Suns Legacy Partners, LLC, for alleged discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The lawsuit said Traylor told Bartelstein that another employee was spreading gossip about the married executive having an affair with Cunningham. Indiana Fever guard Sophie Cunningham reacts during the third quarter against the Brazil National Team at Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa, May 4, 2025.…

Read More

Wild dashcam footage has been released showing the moment an out-of-control dump truck smashed into a New Jersey home after its driver suffered a medical emergency. The dramatic incident unfolded Tuesday afternoon when the heavy-duty truck drifted across the road, hit a utility pole and rolled across several front lawns before finally barreling into the two-story home with the owner inside, Fox 29 reported.The frightening incident was caught on the truck’s dashcam, which showed the driver’s seizure and the truck drifting off course. Dashcam footage of a dump truck crashing into a house in New Jersey. (Fox 29)WILD DASHCAM VIDEO SHOWS…

Read More

Descrease article font size Increase article font size RCMP in Pictou County, N.S. believe a vehicle involved in a fatal 1985 hit-and-run may still be somewhere in Nova Scotia — and they’re hoping new technology, and a public appeal will finally bring answers. Anthony Gerard Burke, 29, was killed after being struck by a car on Wellington Street in Pictou, N.S. on March 27, 1985. The driver fled and was never identified.Burke had been at a gathering with friends at a home on Wellington Street but left the residence after an altercation in the home. Get breaking National news For…

Read More

Finland has completed the first 35km of a 4.5-metre high fence it is building on its closed eastern border with Russia to stop migrants from crossing via the wilderness, the Finnish Border Guard says.Finland began constructing the fence, which will eventually cover 200km of the border’s total 1344km length, last year in response to migration via Russia through the border in 2023, which it believes was deliberately orchestrated by the Kremlin.”The main purpose of the fence is to control a large mass of people if they are trying to enter from Russia to Finland,” the deputy commander of Southeast Finland…

Read More

The Army’s latest memo detailed other steps beyond the records change to reflect the soldier’s sex at birth, alterations it said would be carried out by the Army’s Human Resources Command. The Army document said that pronoun use when referring to individuals “must reflect their biological sex.” “In keeping with good order and discipline, salutations (e.g., addressing a senior officer as “sir” or “ma’am”),” the document stated. It also stated that access to “intimate spaces” will be determined by an individual’s biological sex. “Commanders will ensure all such shared intimate spaces will be clearly designated for either male, female, or family use,” the document…

Read More

A fifth round of nuclear negotiations between Washington and Tehran will take place in Rome on Friday, Oman says.Washington, DC – Officials from Iran and the United States will hold another round of talks in Rome on Friday, Oman’s Foreign Minister Badr Albusaidi has said, despite the growing gap between the two countries over uranium enrichment. Wednesday’s confirmation that the nuclear negotiations would continue comes after days of Washington and Tehran expressing irreconcilable positions on Iranian uranium enrichment. US officials have said they want Iran not just to scale back its nuclear programme, but also to stop enriching uranium altogether —…

Read More

The Trump administration sanctioned two high-ranking members of the Cartel del Noreste Wednesday — one of the most violent drug-trafficking organizations in Mexico and a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, Fox News Digital has learned. The Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control sanctioned the two leaders of the organizations, formerly known as Los Zetas. Officials said the gang exerts “significant influence over the border region,” especially near the Laredo, Texas point of entry. DOJ INDICTS ALLEGED HIGH-RANKING TREN DE ARAGUA MEMBER ON TERRORISM CHARGES FOR THE FIRST TIMEThe first individual sanctioned was Miguel Angel de Anda Ledzema, a high-ranking member of Cartel…

Read More

A U.S. Navy technician was identified as the suspect charged with making a false bomb threat on board a Hawaiian Airlines flight preparing to take off from San Diego. The Port of San Diego Harbor Police Department announced that John Stea, 35, was arrested following Tuesday’s incident. “The suspect was onboard Hawaiian Airlines flight 15 when he told a flight attendant the passenger next to him had a bomb. The flight attendant informed the captain of the plane about the potential threat as the flight was pulling away from the jetway and getting ready to depart the San Diego International Airport to…

Read More

About one in three Canadians needing a new hip or knee are waiting longer than they should, but instead of turning to private clinics, researchers say a more centralized referral system could help fix the backlog. A study published Tuesday in the Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ) found that organizing referrals and surgeries through a coordinated, team-based approach could help with long wait times for hip and knee replacements.“Canada performs poorly for access to scheduled surgery … access to care is a weakness in the Canadian health system, this has really been the Achilles heel of the Canadian health system,” said Dr.…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Days after being arrested for his alleged involvement in a 2023 London nightclub attack, Chris Brown has been released on bail. On Wednesday, a British judge ordered the Grammy-winning singer released on $6.7 million bail, despite another judge previously ordering him to be held in custody until his next hearing, initially scheduled for June 13.The latest decision frees Brown to kick off his world tour next month. The tour had been up in the air, with concerts scheduled on June 8, 11 and 13 in Amsterdam and Germany.CHRIS BROWN HELD IN CUSTODY FOLLOWING…

Read More