Author: Press Room

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! The Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) and U.S. Border Patrol arrested 15 illegal immigrants with criminal records during a “targeted” enforcement operation in Key Largo.The operation, part of “Operation Tidal Wave,” was carried out March 9 by FHP’s Criminal Alien Apprehension Team (CAAT) in coordination with U.S. Customs and Border Protection.Officials said all 15 illegal aliens had prior criminal histories, including charges or convictions for battery and domestic violence, drug possession and distribution, burglary, theft, home invasion, aggravated battery, firearm offenses and obstruction of justice, among others. Some also had prior deportation offenses…

Read More

A winter storm that began falling on Ontario on Sunday has left cars buried and people waiting out the snow with even more centimetres expected to fall. The conditions are part of a winter storm stretching from northern to southern Ontario, but the province’s north was expected to get the full force of winter’s wrath. A man in Sudbury, Ont., looks at snow that has piled outside his garage on March 15, 2026. Courtesy: Shelley Mayer An orange alert winter storm warning was issued Sunday, with regions including Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury and Kapuskasing at the time expected to get…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Team USA World Baseball Classic manager Mark DeRosa shared the reason why Robert J. O’Neill, the U.S. Navy SEAL who is credited with killing terrorist Osama bin Laden, was invited to speak to the team last week.O’Neill spoke to the team before the U.S. defeated Canada in the quarterfinal. The decision sparked a social media meltdown. United States manager Mark DeRosa talks in the dugout before a World Baseball Classic semifinal game against the Dominican Republic, Sunday, March 15, 2026, in Miami. (AP Photo/Lynne Sladky)But before the game against the Dominican Republic,…

Read More

Outspoken Border Patrol official Gregory Bovino is retiring from federal service at the end of this month, after being pulled away from a high-profile role leading immigration raids in major U.S. cities, two sources directly familiar with his decision told CBS News on Monday.Over the past years, Bovino, a longtime Border Patrol official, has been serving as the chief patrol agent of the El Centro sector along the California-Mexico border. But he quickly became a leading public face of the Trump administration’s aggressive crackdown on illegal immigration after he was deployed to cities across the U.S., to oversee sweeping and…

Read More

By Staff The Canadian Press Posted March 16, 2026 1:40 pm 1 min read Descrease article font size Increase article font size It’s the three-year anniversary of a building fire in Old Montreal that killed seven people — and there are still no charges. Both the prosecutor’s office and Montreal police say the criminal investigation is ongoing and they are working to have information for the public as soon as possible. Get daily National news Get daily Canada news delivered to your inbox so you’ll never miss the day’s top stories. The fire ripped through a heritage building on March…

Read More

The prosecutor in a rape trial of Marius Borg Hoiby has called the son of Norwegian Crown Princess Mette-Marit a “man with an aggression problem” in closing arguments.The trial, which began in early February, has shocked Norway and drawn global media attention.Hoiby, 29, faces 40 charges including four counts of rape, drug offences and domestic violence.He is accused of sexually abusing several women, committing some of the most serious offences while the victims were asleep or unconscious and filming them during the incidents.Hoiby has denied the sexual offence charges but admitted to some of the other allegations.WA’s biggest courts and…

Read More

Rights group says Tomahawk missile likely used in Minab school strike that killed at least 170 people, mostly children.Listen to this article | 4 minsinfoPublished On 16 Mar 202616 Mar 2026Click here to share on social mediashare2Shareplus2googleAdd Al Jazeera on GoogleinfoThe United States is responsible for an attack on an Iranian primary school that killed at least 170 people, most of them children, Amnesty International has said in a new investigation, urging accountability for the assault.The rights group said on Monday that a US-manufactured Tomahawk missile was likely used in the attack on the school in the southern city of Minab on…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! EXCLUSIVE: California mother and grandmother Angie Morfin, whose 13-year-old son, Ruben, was executed at point-blank range by an illegal alien gang member, shared a message for incoming Department of Homeland Security Secretary Markwayne Mullin: “Make sure no other mother has to get the call I did.””Ruben was just a little boy with dreams of growing up, getting married, and having a family of his own,” she told Fox News Digital, adding, “For 34 years I’ve fought to keep his memory alive, so he didn’t die in vain.”She shared that she is hopeful…

Read More