Author: Press Room

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Greg Bovino, the U.S. Border Patrol commander who became the face of the Trump administration’s mass deportation campaign before he was reassigned from his leadership role amid controversial immigration raids throughout the country, will retire. Bovino was removed from his role as U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) commander at large in January amid the deaths of two U.S. citizens, Renee Good and Alex Pretti, in Minneapolis during immigration enforcement operations. He announced his retirement in an interview with Breitbart. TIM WALZ DEMANDS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ‘PAY FOR WHAT THEY BROKE’ AFTER HOMAN ANNOUNCES MINNESOTA DRAWDOWN…

Read More

The Iran war is causing a global oil shock with energy prices skyrocketing across the world. And in a bid to avoid running through supplies, governments around the world are instituting energy-saving measures, including asking employees to work from home or cut down on driving and other measures while the crisis continues.In Thailand, an order for civil servants to work from home for the foreseeable future came with another request, as well – the Thai prime minister also ordered measures including suspending overseas trips and using stairs instead of elevators.Southeast Asia’s second-largest economy has around 95 days of energy reserves left,…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! NFL Draft prospect Taylen Green starred with the Arkansas Razorbacks in college and made a lasting impression on scouts with his performance at the Scouting Combine.He ran 4.36 seconds in the 40-yard dash, recorded a 43.5-inch vertical jump to go along with an 11-foot, 2-inch broad jump. The talk after his performance was about whether he would be willing to switch positions for a prospective NFL team. Arkansas quarterback Taylen Green (QB08) during the NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium on Feb. 28, 2026. (Kirby Lee/Imagn Images)Green appeared on “Outta Pocket”…

Read More

NewsFeedIsraeli forces have attacked multiple towns in southern Lebanon after announcing “limited and targeted ground operations” against Hezbollah. Israel has warned residents will not be able to return to their homes until the military says so.Published On 16 Mar 202616 Mar 2026Click here to share on social mediashare2Shareplus2googleAdd Al Jazeera on Googleinfo

Read More

Washington — The Supreme Court on Monday said it will consider the Trump administration’s efforts to roll back temporary deportation protections for hundreds of thousands of immigrants from Syria and Haiti.While agreeing to take up the legal battle over Temporary Protected Status for the two countries, the Supreme Court did not allow the Trump administration to end the programs while it considers the case. The Justice Department had asked the high court to grant it emergency relief and freeze lower court orders blocking Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem’s decisions to terminate TPS for more than 6,000 immigrants from Syria and 350,000…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! A Las Vegas sheriff is refusing to release a repeat offender with 35 arrests despite a judge’s order, sparking a legal showdown now headed to the Nevada Supreme Court over who decides if a suspect is too dangerous to leave jail.The dispute began after Las Vegas Justice Court Judge Eric Goodman ordered Joshua Sanchez-Lopez released on electronic monitoring, a program that allows defendants to leave jail while wearing a GPS ankle bracelet, according to KLAS.But law enforcement officials declined to release Sanchez-Lopez, arguing his criminal history makes him too dangerous to supervise…

Read More

By Staff The Canadian Press Posted March 16, 2026 3:01 pm 1 min read Descrease article font size Increase article font size It took a helicopter and a pair of snowmobiles to retrieve a white Hyundai Accent abandoned earlier this month on the frozen Northumberland Strait, about three kilometres from shore near River John, N.S. Terry Heighton, chief of the Pictou County town’s fire department, says the car was left out on the ice on March 5, presumably because it got stuck. Get breaking National news Get breaking Canada news delivered to your inbox as it happens so you won’t…

Read More

Nebius Group (NASDAQ: NBIS) rallied another 15% this morning as investors cheered the firm’s massive $27 billion infrastructure deal with Meta Platforms (NASDAQ: META).Versus its year-to-date low, NBIS shares are trading up a remarkable 80% at the time of writing.However, while the market is currently in a “buy-at-any-price” frenzy for AI compute providers – a conventional “Discounted Cash Flow (FCF)” model suggests Nebius stock is “overvalued” at current levels.But does that warrant aggressive profit-taking on Monday? Let’s find out!Evaluating fair value for Nebius stockOur DCF model uses aggressive assumptions to find the fair value of NBIS shares.This includes management’s ambitious…

Read More