Author: Press Room

CEO Saad al-Kaabi says QatarEnergy may have to declare force majeure on long-term contracts for up to five years.Published On 19 Mar 202619 Mar 2026Iranian ⁠attacks on Qatar have wiped out ⁠17 percent of its liquefied natural gas (LNG) export capacity, causing an estimated $20bn in lost annual revenue and threatening supplies to Europe and ⁠Asia, QatarEnergy’s CEO says.Saad al-Kaabi told the Reuters news agency on Thursday that two of Qatar’s 14 LNG trains, the equipment used to liquefy natural gas, and one of its two gas-to-liquids facilities were damaged in Iranian strikes this week.Recommended Stories list of 3 itemsend…

Read More

Washington — The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee on Thursday advanced Sen. Markwayne Mullin’s nomination to lead the Department of Homeland Security, setting up a vote before the full chamber as early as next week. In an 8 to 7 vote, the committee advanced Mullin’s nomination. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, the committee’s chairman, was the sole Republican to vote against advancing the nomination. But support from Democratic Sen. John Fetterman of Pennsylvania allowed the nomination to move forward. The vote came after Mullin, an Oklahoma Republican, appeared before the committee for a confirmation hearing a day earlier. The hearing…

Read More

More than 80% of adults say they go online at least several times per day and research indicates that even adults’ fully-formed brains can suffer negative consequences from excessive screen time. Dr. Sue Varma breaks down risks, tips to reduce your screen time and why adults are spending more time on screens.

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! → A proposed to-go packaging ban has restaurant owners warning it could upend costs, quality — and their survival. → Costco’s long-awaited churro comeback arrives in bite-size form — and fans aren’t exactly sweet on it.→ A whiskey mogul is giving away a $200M campus — but only if it fuels a faith-driven revival. Costco’s latest food court dessert sparked mixed reactions online. (Patrick T. Fallon/AFP via Getty Images)The hot plate → The so-called “Irish goodbye” might seem rude — but experts say it can actually be a polite move. CLICK HERE…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Bob Barker, longtime host of “The Price Is Right,” allegedly went through some major personality changes after the death of his wife, Dorothy Jo Gideon, in 1982. In E!’s documentary series “Dirty Rotten Scandals,” those closest to Barker at the time opened up about the sudden shift in attitude and the mental health challenges the TV personality experienced amid his grief. “{Bob and Dorothy Jo] went to Hawaii in August and she was diagnosed with lung cancer and died two months later,” Barbara Hunter, a former producer on the game show, said in the…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! The Minnesota Vikings have made another addition to their quarterback room.After signing Kyler Murray to a one-year contract last week, the Vikings announced they signed Carson Wentz to a one-year deal on Thursday. Wentz spent last season with the Vikings as a backup to J.J. McCarthy.With the addition of Murray and the return of Wentz, the Vikings have added competition for McCarthy while ensuring they have quality backup quarterback options. Murray and McCarthy will compete for the starting quarterback job, while Wentz will serve as one of the team’s backups. Minnesota Vikings…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! First on Fox: A Los Angeles police union is calling for an investigation into City Council President Marqueece Harris-Dawson for allegedly calling a school board member in an attempt to get out of a citation after he was stopped earlier this month while driving in a school zone.Harris-Dawson claimed he was the victim of possible racial profiling when he was stopped on March 4 by a Los Angeles School police officer while on his way to a committee meeting in a government vehicle. He was pulled over for making a U-turn in a…

Read More

Descrease article font size Increase article font size Conservative Leader Pierre Poilievre sat down with podcaster Joe Rogan, with the episode set to release online Thursday. “Fought for Canadian workers and Canadian interests on the world’s biggest podcast,” Poilievre said in a social media post.Rogan’s podcast, ‘The Joe Rogan Experience,” is one of the biggest in the world, with the top 10 episodes on YouTube accounting for around 430 million views.While the episode has not been released yet, Poilievre hinted that the discussion revolved around U.S. President Donald Trump’s tariffs against Canada. Get breaking National news Get breaking Canada news…

Read More