Author: Press Room

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! The U.S. is positioning ground-capable forces in the Middle East after Iran rejected a ceasefire proposal Wednesday, a shift that gives Washington new — though limited and high-risk — options for potential operations inside Iran. Military experts say the deployments are not a precursor to a large-scale invasion but instead position the U.S. for targeted, short-duration missions, options that have taken on new relevance as diplomatic off-ramps narrow.In recent days, the Pentagon has moved ground-capable forces into the region, including around 1,000 paratroopers with the Army’s 82nd Airborne Division. Among them is the…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! U.S. forces carried out a deadly strike on a suspected drug-trafficking vessel in the Caribbean on March 25, killing four alleged narco-terrorists, according to U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM).”On March 25, at the direction of SOUTHCOM commander Gen. Francis L. Donovan, Joint Task Force Southern Spear conducted a lethal kinetic strike on a vessel operated by designated terrorist organizations,” SOUTHCOM said in a post shared on X.US MILITARY CARRIES OUT TARGETED STRIKE ON ALLEGED NARCO-TERRORIST NETWORK IN ECUADOR”Intelligence confirmed the vessel was transiting along known narco-trafficking routes in the Caribbean and was engaged…

Read More

The family of Mila Barberi marked her birthday earlier this month around the same time police revealed the man wanted for her murder had been arrested in Mexico after nine years on the run. “She just spent her eighth heavenly birthday. She passed away nine years ago,” said Mila’s father, Alessio Barberi. “It’s just resurfacing. Everything is coming back again.”Hamilton police say Daniel Tomassetti was taken into custody in August 2025, and efforts are underway to extradite him to Canada.“I never thought I’d see the day. I didn’t think this was going to happen,” said Mila’s mother, Elvira Barberi.Tomassetti was…

Read More

BOAO, Hainan: China’s top legislator Zhao Leji has called for an “Asian security model” based on dialogue and non-interference amid a fraught geopolitical landscape, while casting Beijing as a steady driver of global growth focused on improving livelihoods at home and abroad.“We should respect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of all countries, adhere to non-interference in internal affairs, and resolve differences through peaceful means … to build an Asian security model based on dialogue and consultation,” Zhao said on Thursday (Mar 26) in a keynote address at the Boao Forum for Asia in China’s tropical Hainan province.Positioning Asia as a…

Read More

EXPLAINERThe US and Israel’s war on Iran is intensifying, as Trump again claims Iranian leaders want to ‘make a deal’.Published On 26 Mar 202626 Mar 2026The United States and Israel’s war on Iran continues, with an Al Jazeera correspondent in Tehran reporting strikes are “increasing in number and in intensity” amid conflicting claims about whether negotiations are taking place.US President Donald Trump says talks are happening, but Iran rejects the talks, saying it will continue to “resist” US aggression.On Thursday, Iran carried out retaliatory strikes against Israel and several Gulf countries, as the Middle East conflict sees no signs of…

Read More

The Federal Emergency Management Agency on Wednesday opened applications for a major resilience grant program that the agency canceled last year, less than three weeks after a federal judge ordered FEMA to make the funding available.FEMA will make $1 billion available for the Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities program, which helps states, local governments, territories and tribes take on preparedness projects to harden against natural hazards like fires, floods, earthquakes and hurricanes.”When done correctly, mitigation activities save lives and reduce the cost of future disasters,” Karen S. Evans, FEMA’s acting leader, said in a statement announcing the resumption.The Trump administration…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! FIRST ON FOX: An illegal immigrant is accused of killing a 62-year-old man in North Carolina in a fatal hit-and-run, Fox News Digital has learned.According to the Pitt County Sheriff’s Office, an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detainer has been lodged against 25-year-old Ernesto Lopez-Gomez.A source with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) confirmed that Lopez is a Mexican national who entered the U.S. illegally on an unknown date.Lopez was charged with felony hit-and-run resulting in death and is being held on a $2,000,000 secured bond for the alleged crime.GET BREAKING…

Read More

The tap water in roughly 300 West Kelowna, B.C., homes has been deemed safe after the city rescinded a do-not-consume order issued last week. “I love it,” said Mike Kinnear, one of the impacted residents. “Now I don’t have to go get some big jugs and take them back to the house.”Residents in the Tallus Ridge and Shannon Woods neighbourhoods went five days without being able to drink their tap water after a security breach at the Tallus reservoir.However, tested water samples have now all come back negative.“Interior Health indicated what samples, what testing they wanted done,” said Patrick Pulak,…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! EXCLUSIVE: The mother of three former Yale swimmers has come forward with alleged details of her children’s experience at the school to Fox News Digital, after the Ivy League giant’s athletic department saw a pair of unflattering document leaks in recent days. Kim Jones, the mother of two former Yale women’s swimmers and one former men’s swimmer, said she had to witness her daughter and her son be forced to compete with transgender athletes of the opposite birth sex while at Yale. Fox News Digital is not naming her children at her request, but…

Read More