Author: Press Room

NewsFeedDonald Trump shared footage of air strikes hours after saying the US carried out “powerful bombing raids” on Iran’s oil hub of Kharg Island. He said the US hit military targets but threatened to go after oil facilities if Iran blocks the Strait of Hormuz.Published On 14 Mar 202614 Mar 2026Click here to share on social mediashare2Shareplus2googleAdd Al Jazeera on Googleinfo

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! ROCKY MOUNT, N.C. — Vice President JD Vance traveled to North Carolina and hosted an event Friday to tout the economy, advocate for Republicans to win elections in the Tar Heel State, and touch on the situation in Iran.  Vance was also joined by former RNC chairman and GOP Senate nominee Michael Whatley and Small Business Association Administrator Kelly Loeffler at a local event space.”In just a very brief time, we’ve seen new home purchases rise to their highest level in five years,” Vance said. “Since the last time Donald Trump was president,…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Team USA manager Mark DeRosa responded to a question about criticism of his management during the World Baseball Classic after critics have piled on him in recent days.”I have an undying passion for it and an undying belief in every guy on this roster,” DeRosa said in an in-game interview with Fox Sports during the Team USA game vs. Canada. “I don’t think there’s an A or a B. I think they’re all A’s.”DeRosa’s comments come amid scrutiny after Team USA’s surprising 8–6 loss to Italy in pool play, a defeat that sparked…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! A Massachusetts teenager was charged with murder after a 68-year-old woman was found dead in her home Thursday in what authorities believe to be a “random” attack.Essex County District Attorney Paul Tucker announced during a news conference Thursday evening that 18-year-old Anthony DeMayo of Lynn was charged with murder in the death of Janet Swallow, 68, who was discovered inside her Danvers home.”What we can say and what we believe at this point is this was random. There was no connection between the defendant and the resident who was the victim here,…

Read More

New Ipsos polling conducted for Global News reveals 61 per cent of Canadians disapprove of the U.S. military action against Iran. Only one in four (23 per cent) Canadians approve (eight per cent strongly approve, 15 per cent somewhat approve), while 16 per cent are unsure either way.Forty-two per cent were found to strongly disapprove, while 19 per cent somewhat disapprove.The polling also reflects worries about potential Canadian involvement, with 66 per cent “expressing fear that Canada will be pulled into this war and the lives of our soldiers will be at risk.” 2:21 Iran war: How much is Christian…

Read More

JAKARTA: Indonesia’s senior economic minister said on Friday (Mar 13) that the country may impose additional taxes on certain commodities, such as palm oil, if the government needs to reduce the impact on the budget from rising global oil prices.Airlangga Hartarto, speaking at a briefing of the national cabinet, said Indonesia, a global commodities powerhouse and the world’s largest producer of palm oil and nickel, could also impose additional taxes on nickel, gold, and copper.At the briefing, President Prabowo Subianto said austerity measures could be taken to reduce the impact of rising global oil prices.Airlangga said government modelling showed that if the…

Read More

Washington — President Trump on Friday released two renderings of the exterior of the Kennedy Center after its planned renovations, which are slated to be finished in 2028. Mr. Trump said last month that the performing arts center would close for two years, beginning July 4, for renovations. Mr. Trump said he expected the project to cost about $200 million, below the $250 million for renovations that Congress approved last year. From the renderings, the building’s exterior looks similar to the current layout. Cherry blossom trees replace the willow trees that long adorned the terrace overlooking the Potomac River, but were removed…

Read More

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! As spring break gets underway, travel agencies are issuing their own warnings about travel in Mexico following last month’s cartel attacks.The State Department classifies Mexico at a Level 2 – “exercise increased caution” because of terrorism, crime and kidnapping threats.”Many violent crimes take place in Mexico,” the State Department’s warning issued last summer says. “They include homicide, kidnapping, carjacking, and robbery. There is a risk of terrorist violence, including terrorist attacks and other activity in Mexico.”The threats also vary from region to region, for instance, the State Department classifies several states in…

Read More